PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer / Providence Car Accident Attorney Michael Campopiano has over 12 Years of Experience with RI Personal Injury | Auto Accidents | Criminal Defense.
Personal Injury Attorney in Providence, Rhode Island - Practice Areas
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer
- Rhode Island Auto Accident Attorney
- Rhode Island Workers Compensation Attorney
- Rhode Island Truck Accident Attorney
- Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Rhode Island Slip and Fall Attorney
- Rhode Island Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Rhode Island Car Accident Attorney
- Rhode Island Catastrophic Personal Injury Attorney
- Rhode Island Car Crash Attorney
- Rhode Island Criminal Attorney
Why Choose Michael?
- Centrally located next to the court house in Downtown Providence, Rhode Island 02903
- Available 24/7 - call 401-288-3888
- Top Rated Rhode Island Personal Injury Firm
- We Only Get Paid If You Get Paid
- Aggressive representation
Focused on Personal Injury Law
If you have been injured in an accident, you need to contact an attorney to make sure that your rights are protected.
Whether you have been in a car crash, motorcycle accident, or truck accident or have sustained an injury at your place work, through a dog bite, slip and fall, or by medical malpractice – The Law Offices of Michael F. Campopiano, Inc., located in Providence, Rhode Island, will provide you with the highest quality of legal representation to make sure you are compensated accordingly.
Insurance companies are NOT looking out for your best interests. They are protecting themselves and their clients – not you. Call Attorney Michael Campopiano and allow his years of experience to protect you.
In your corner and on your side – contact us today for a free consultation.
Michael understands the importance of being there for his clients. That is why he is always accessible and speaks directly with his personal injury and criminal law clients to answer their questions and guide them towards a positive outcome in their legal matters.